Lasagna(from Cheryl N., California, USA)
1 pkg lasagna noodles
1 lb. ground beef
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion (minced)
2 cans (6 oz. each) tomato paste
1 ½ cups water
1 clove garlic (pressed)
¾ lb mozzarella cheese (grated)
½ lb. ricotta cheese
2 bay leaves
Parmesan cheese (grated)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1. Brown meat in olive oil.
2. Add garlic, tomato paste (diluted with water), onion, bay leaves, parsley, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer for 1 hr.
3. Cook lasagna noodles per package directions, drain.
4. Place noodles in baking dish alternating one layer of noodles with another layer of sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses repeating until all the noodles, sauce and cheeses are used.
5. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in oven at 350°F for 30-45 min. or until mozzarella cheese is melted.Back to Entrees
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®