1. Pour moderate amount of teriyaki sauce in skillet and sprinkle in garlic powder.
2. Place chicken breasts in skillet, cover and cook on medium heat for 30-45 min.
3. In separate skillet, sauté cilantro and onion in butter and olive oil. Set aside.
4. When chicken is done, shred and place in skillet with the cilantro and onion.
5. In bowl, mix evaporated milk, green chile enchilada sauce and salsa verde. Stir well.
6. Spoon small amount of sauce mixture in with the chicken, cilantro and onion and mix.
7. Place moderate amount of sauce mixture in small skillet and heat on medium heat until just boiling and turn down to simmer.
8. Take corn tortillas and place in small skillet containing the sauce. Using tongs, flip tortilla over several times until it softens. *Note: leaving tortilla in skillet too long will cause it to fall apart.
9. Place tortilla in large baking dish and fill with chicken mixture and small amount of cheese.
10. Roll tortilla and place in dish with seam side down.
11. Continue with #’s 8-10 until dish is full of enchiladas.
12. Pour sauce mixture over top of enchiladas and sprinkle with lots of shredded cheese.
13. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until cheese begins bubbling.
Can use low fat/fat free evaporated milk and cheese.
Great served with Spanish rice, refried beans and a garden salad.